Hi,

I'm pretty new to the LEAF community, so this is my first install and first post.  My
problem is that I can't access weblet from my internal network.

I will be using Bering to provide a firewall/router to three servers who were
originally unprotected from the internet.  So far my test configuration looks like the
following:

----------
| Router |
----------

    | eth0: xxx.xxx.74.197
-----------------
| Bering Firewall|
-----------------
    | eth1: xxx.xxx.74.199
    |

    | xxx.xxx.74.198
---------------------
| Win2k test Server |
---------------------

The web server running on my test Win2k server is accessible via the internet, and can
access the internet through the firewall - all is well

However, the win2k test server is unable to access weblet on the firewall, when I look
in the syslog I see the error:

sh-httpd[15570]: refused connect from xxx.xxx.74.198

I also get a similar message when trying to use ssh.  I figure that this could be
something to do with using Proxy ARP, as my previous set up used the default Bering IP
addresses and weblet worked fine.

/etc/shorewall/proxyarp
xxx.xxx.74.198  eth1  eth0  no

Do you have any sugestions?