On Thursday 12 September 2002 08:27, Matt Walker wrote:
> Thanks Lynn,
>
> Yes - ip_masq_portfw is loaded (I guess it's default setup - I didn't
> add it, but it shows up when I lsmod).  Am I doing anything else
> silly?

Hmmm.... The portfw module shouldn't have been on a default Dachstein
floppy image, I've had to manually add it myself. Possibly you added it
yourself and got it from the wrong kernel tree (use the "small" tree)?

Everything else looks good. The only thing else I could think of would
be WAN conductivity on the .11 address... you should be able to ping
it as well.

That's all I can think of, sorry.  ;-(
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!