On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:56:26 +0300 brosky wrote:

>   Anyone has how to put Prism based cards, in AP mode ?

Yes, use the appropriate hostap[1] driver in master mode
(iw_mode=3), which is the default.  I uploaded lightly tested
versions of the 2002-09-12 hostap modules that you can try if
you have trouble with Jacques'.  My posting is archived at
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/7325/0/9615639/ .

--Brad

[1] http://hostap.epitest.fi/