Markus, did you get an answer on this one? I have done this, but have not
got recent experience with it. I can let one of my friends know about this,
he managed to box after I changed it, and he can answer it very well. It is
not a very hard thing to do from memory, even I did it!

We ran a netjet 128kb ISDN card with two 64 kbit channels using mppp. Works
well, although dialling of ippp1 must be paused while ippp0 is negotiated
before mppp is initiated. Needs some scripting to fix. btw I am in
Australia.

Matt