Your best best for support is the leaf-users list, cc'ed on this mail,
or the cish support; however, IIRC cish has moved on to become its own
micro-distribution and the version on my package archive is probably
very out of date.

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 15:03, Alexandra Alvarado wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Alexandra, Can you help me with cish.lrp
>
> I've configured an glibc 2.0 LRP, and I've configured too many services
> like : squid, snmp, shorewall, htb, etc.
> and I want to configure cish.lrp too, I know that is a cisco shell for
> linux but i don't know how to use it, also
> I have an error message:

I don't know anything about it either.

> libreadline.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> what is the .lrp package that I have to copy to have that library???

Well, if I were looking for libreadline in my repository, I would
probably start by clicking the link that says "libs", then scroll down
until I saw "librdln2.lrp -- readline 2"... or you can just click this:
http://www.monkeynoodle.org/lrp/lrp/packages/libs/librdln2.lrp

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...