Yesterday I picked up some sun hardware and I know that I have seen various
linux work done on sparcservers and disk arrays.  I guess what I'm looking
for is a point in the right direction to read up on linux support for some
of this hardware.  My intent (at this point) is to at least make the server
a small sendmail server, and the disk array, simply make it available
network storage.  Hardware listed below.

SPARCStorage Array Model 102; (11) 2.1GB 7200RPM; (1) 18GB 10k RPM; Array
Controller

SPARCServer 1000E; 4 Slot XDBus Logic Enclosure; (3) Sparcserver S1000 w/ 2
SuperSPARC II processors

I got the whole loot for about $350(US).  I figured it was a good deal,
hopefully it was...

That's all the information that I have on the hardware until I pick it up,
hopefully on Friday (27th).  At any rate, any help would be greatly
appreciated...

Joey Officer
Sales & Operations
Martin Apparatus, Inc.