I currently have a server running behind my Bering box. The rules that I
have set up in shorewall rules are as follows:

#Access to my web server

DNAT     net         loc:192.168.1.2        80

#Access to my webmin server

DNAT     net         loc:192.168.1.2:25000        https

The problem seems to be with my webmin rule. I can access the server fine
remotely with https://x.y.z.x. But when I try and login the page proceeds to
sit until it times out. The weird thing that happens is that if I hit the
<back> button on my browser, my webmin is there and I can work with it.. I
am suspecting that I have entered the webmin rule incorrectly. Can anyone
help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Troy Aden