On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 02:05:49PM -0400, Eric B Kiser wrote:

> I am looking for the most recent versions of nmap.lrp and snort.lrp. I
> checked the CVS packages repository and the only thing I found was an older
> version of nmap and no snort.

I'm the one who's probably responsible for those packages - and
responsible for them being so old.

I've not kept up development as I ought.  However, I'm planning to get
back into the game.  I recently configured a Pentium with Red Hat 6.x
and Oxygen dual boot; we'll see how it goes.

Also, the Oxygen/LEAF Resource CDROM contains all binaries and sources
and probably also the compile-time options in a patch and so forth.

These days, I've been working towards putting all source code into a
sort of "ports tree" like FreeBSD and Gentoo Linux; it becomes very
flexible.

I'll see if I can compile nmap and/or snort in coming days.