Can I use Bearing packages for WISP distrib? If so, I can try to modify
packages by dividing them into cramfs and lrp parts.

Litin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dominik
Strnad
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] WISP-Dist Firewall

Do WISP-dist contain Shorewall firewall in some it's package or you have to
use package from bering distrib?
 Or you have to use just iptables script to set firewall and NAT?
I am running 3 interfaces WISP now and IMHO seems that routing is off by
default... Is it possible?

Thanks Litin