Hi Eric,

        My experience with linux in general and Bering/Dachstein in particular
is such that I would not venture even the possibility of a bug in linuxrc. I'm
pretty sure its my fault, and you've probably got much more heavy lifting to
do than messing about with this.

        Having said that though, inserting "LRP=lrpkg.cfg" in the appropriate
place in syslinux.cfg *does* seem to work(around). I put lrpkg.cfg on the
2nd floppy and the packages load normally once I change disks. Cool!

-ben, adding the list back in, because it's there.