Thanks for the reply.  My e-email client is fine, the multiple copies
where my fault.  Sorry :(

You are correct, 63.206.196.108 is the address of my bering machine.
The only services/ports that I am serving are ssh, sftp, warcraft 3, and
teamspeak (voice comms server).  All of these connections are forwarded
to a machine behind the firewall.  As far as I know, I'm not running any
of the services that person was trying to access

You said the remote address was associated with dal.net.  Do you have
any references that explain how to track down where an address is?  I
never seem to be able to get that part.  I would be happy to call it to
their attention but I don't know where to send the e-mail.

Thanks for your help

-Mark Ivey-