Le Samedi 26 Octobre 2002 10:12, Reginald R. Richardson a écrit :
> Hi guys...
>
> I'm looking for a very old driver, do hope some one can shed some lite
> on my search
> Here's the details:
>
> Manufacturer  Model           Dated
> ------------  -----           -----
> NetWorth              UTP16B  1995
>

> I search for this company all over the Net, but found out that it was
> taken over by Compaq/HP, I was lucky to find the DOS drivers, and the
> config file to change the IRQ, and I/O addresses...
>From the links below it appears that this is an 16bits ISA NE2000 compatible
NIC
http://www.cnc.tatung.com.tw/download/tecdoc/Urg/pdf/utp16b.pdf
http://www5.compaq.com/support/files/networking/NICs/NetWorthUTP16B_16bit_ISA_NE2000.html
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/IPG/networth/nics/10bt/16bit/utp16b_readme.txt

So 8390.o + ne.o should be your friends provided that your card is in I/O
mode and that your provide the good I/O address

Jacques