Sounds like you need to read more Slashdot comments:

Step 1) Collect Underpants.
Step 2) ???
Step 3) Profit!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Now, for some possibly useful information.  It
sounds like you need to load the correct modules for your NICs.  I can't
remember off hand which, if any, come on the Bering image.  If none do,
you'll have to download the modules from the Bering LEAF site and copy the
appropriate ones into your /lib/modules directory on the router.  Don't
forget to back it up to the floppy!  Next, edit the /etc/modules file and
uncomment out the modules you need for your card.  Some cards need module parameters,
and some modules depends on other modules, but the concept is the same.
Again, back up, and then reboot.  If you have the correct modules loaded
and configured, your system should now see the interfaces.

Wyatt

href="http://mail.draggoo.com/jump/http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html";>http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html</a>

--
Wyatt Draggoo