I am having problems with having my 2 Intel Pro/100S Desktop NICS
recognized
using the latest Bering release.

I have tried all of the drivers I could find, even the one compiled on
the
24th. I have tried each of the 3 or 4 drivers both before and after
insomd'ing
pci_scan.o

Device does not support action Is the error, or something very close to
that.

Here are the controller and board id numbers.
82550 PRO/100 S Desktop Adapter 751767-xxx

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe a compile of the latest source from Intel, or was that the driver
that
was compiled and posted on the 24th?

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?ProductID=61&;
DwnldID=2896

Cheers and thanks.

Jeff

P.S. The bummer is that I have to have this no name brand machine up and
running by Saturday morning.