I Have just signed up for broadband cable access with our local Comcast cable. They have just started providing it. I have been running Eigerstein on DSL/PPPoE. As usual nobody there could tell me what the cable would be.

It is Comcast internet access using an RCA DCM305 modem.Does anybody know what it uses and what needs to done to Eigerstein to get it to run?
If it is dhcp, how do you configure your private network system's DNS names?.

--
Jeff