I am working on creating a laptop based wireless access point.  I have
purchased two prismII based wlan cards (Engenius NL-2511CD PLUS -
200Mw!) and cannot get the AP drivers loaded.  I am getting an error
that the

"CardServices release does not match"

when I run

"insmod hostap_cs"

(after I have already loaded the 3 other hostap modules: hostap_crypt.o,
hostap_crypt_wep.o and hostap.o).  As far as I can tell, this is an
incompatible combination.  I am using the pcmcia.lrp from the "latest"
area of the package repository for Bering and the modules that come with
Bering RC4.  My thought is that I need a version of the pcmcia.lrp that
matches what the hostap_cs.o is built for.  I tried to use the
pcmcia.lrp package from RC3, but that suffers from the same problem
along with not matching the release version for pcnet_cs.o either

The PCMCIA service is working since my Ethernet adapter is a PCMCIA card
(pcnet_cs.o) and it seems work under RC4.

Eventually, I will be switching to the wisp-dist as soon as my CF to
SFF-IDE flash adapter arrives in the mail, but since wisp-dist is also
based on Bering, I will probably have the same problem.  Any ideas on
how to solve the problem?

Any tips on how to bring up the wlan0 interface after the drivers are
loaded would be a help too.  I'm sure that will be my next hurdle.

Thanks.