Has anyone used htbinit.lrp? I've downloaded and it gives a script error
when executed. Google search gave me a Chinese/Korean site that had this.

I'm looking at setting up a LEAF Bering box as a bridge between my LAN and
my existing CISCO PIX VPN/FW router. I want to use LEAF as a bandwidth
manager alone. Reason for bridge is ease of plugging in and out this box in
case something does not work too well during trials without reconfiguring
the network.

I'm keen on using htb and sfq and hence this mail.

WISP seems to have bwidth22.lrp. Has anyone used this with Bering? Has
anyone used any other tc script generator with Bering?

All help appreciated.

Bye
Mohan