On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, hari-nuryadi wrote:

> Wonderful works Jaques :) , keep on it and congratulation
> for the good stable LEAF OS.
> Btw, i always get this messages when i'm trying to d/l the
> stable release:
>
> Could not read file.
>
> Go back.
>
> Nov 15, 2002 15:28
>
> What's happen?

a) You failed to tell what actions you took to arrive at this
error. Please learn to be more precise in your questions... failing to do
so often leads to many false leads for those attempting to help you, and
putting them through that shows a lack of respect for their time.

b) I followed his link and downloaded from Pheonix, AZ
(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/leaf/Bering_1.0-stable_img_bering_1680.bin?use_mirror=easynews)
and succeeded.

c) I have actually encountered a similar error when I reviewed his
documentation file http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bidownmod.html
and attempted to download the modules file using the "here" link at the
bottom of the page.  Apparently a space is inserted between the "tar." and
the "gz" that prevents the link from working as-is, though you can copy
the link, edit it, and paste that into your browser as a workaround.

If your approach was different, please specify how you arrived at this
error so we can duplicate it.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing