Hi all
     I am using 3 bering box (all with RC3) that connected with ipsec like below
diagram.

                My Office                                       ISP
        Network 1 Firewall1 ------------------IPSec------------------- Firewall3

        Network 2 Firewall2 ------------------IPSec-------------------------|
        Network 3            ------------------IPSec--------------------------|

     When I try to ftp some file through IPSec. My Firewall3 at ISP will crash and no
one can access that firewall and network behind that firewall.I need to restart that
firewall to enable my firewall again. I don't know why??? Did someone have ever be
like me? (My firewall will crash expecially when i upload "binary file" such as .exe
file ... but never crash when i upload text file such as .txt or .html)

        My Bering Box Specification: (Firewall 3)
        CPU: Pentium 75 Mhz
        Ram: 32 MB
        Harddisk: 171 MB

        I setup firewall3 with 3 ipsec tunnels connected with Firewall1(1 tunnel) and
Firewall2(2 tunnel). Did my firewall3 overload and crash when I upload that files? and
Could i retrive some log information before my firewall crash?

Thanx all,N޵隊X'uW{ay(~ǜ*.+^+aI"ܖ'$޶QD
}k^Iz؟ƭzm((n!ieyj)b
b^izb,y+޶m+-.ǟ+-bا~yDPi^ik7ځv"w_=f