Additional comments from a satisfied customer....

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:15:26 EST Dan wrote:

> I still have a number of Industrial quality "shoe box" size PCs w/2MB Disk
> on chip, 16MB Ram, 2 Ethernet connections, that make excellent LEAF boxes,
> booting from DOC is very fast.

These are high quality units that are built like tanks.  $150
is a very good deal if you're looking for something like this.

Dan was quick to respond to my emails when I was arranging to
purchase one, the unit I bought shipped promptly, and arrived
exactly as advertised.  I would not hesitate to do business with
Dan again.

--Brad