-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Radim Novotny
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 6:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] Bering and IPv6 (XS26)

Hi all,

I tried to configure my Bering (1.0-rc1) to have IPv6 support.

There are my steps:
- insmod ipv6  (success)
- compile iptunnel, ping6, ifconfig, route, ip to support IPv6 (success)
- configure IPv6 tunnel as described on xs26.net Help page (success)
- ping6 outside the Bering (failure with error From ::1 Destination
unreachable: Address
unreachable)
- ping6 into Bering from outside world (failure with error From
3ffe:80ef:100::: Destination
unreachable: Address unreachable)

I have configured other IPv6 XS26 account on other Linux box (with RH7.1)
and it works perfectly
there. I don't know, why my Bering box does not :-(((

I hope, all configured correctly, XS26 account is active.

Thanks,
Radim