Hi Winston
Hi all

Jacques compiled this drivers some weeks ago.
It's compiled for RC4, but RC4 drivers works without problems with 1.0.

bcm5700 driver link:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/rc4/modules/2.4.18/kernel/dri
vers/net/

Please note that this drivers uses the sources from the Compaq support site.
I'm using it with the integrated gigabit module in the new ML370G3.

--
Sandro Minola           | LEAF Developer (http://leaf.sourceforge.net)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]