I was just wondering what kind of interest there was on the LRP side of
things for a set of scripts for throttling of users based on IP or MAC
address using a specific bandwidth allocation per ip. For example

IP address: 192.168.0.10
Speed: 256kbit
Burst: 384kbit

And all these executed by scripts with files containing pertinent
information, ran from startup with updates every 5-30 minutes or whatnot.
All contained in that tc.lrp file that has been released.

If there is enough interest i'll keep you guys posted on how it is going
(I'm expecting to be done with everything this month.) It should be
sufficient to be able to just type in a few numbers or edit 2-3 text files
adding in your information and you'll be good to go.

I am actually using this for my job and figured that i've used your guys'
stuff long enough it might be a good time to give back a little. And if
anybody knows of anything like this already then let me know so I don't
waste my time! Thanks!