Hi Luis,

thanks to your quick replay.
It is strange that portmap starts succseefull after the complete
to disable the grsecurity patch? Or is it possible to disable it by
re-compiling the kernel? In which diff-file the grsec-patch is included?

You're right, that in the standard-linuxrc networking is not enabled at the
end, but just have a look at my special linuxrc-file :-)

-- snipp --

if [ $rc -ne 0 ]; then
        echo "LINUXRC: Could not mount the boot device. Can't install packages."
        exit 1
fi

/etc/init.d/networking start
/etc/init.d/portmap start

expr () { exp $@ ; }

if [ -r $MNT/pkgpath.cfg ]; then
        PKGPATH="`sed s/$CR\$// $MNT/pkgpath.cfg`"
else
        PKGPATH="`sed 's/.*PKGPATH=.*/PKGPATH/' /proc/cmdline`"
        [ "$DEBUG" ] && echo "pkgpath is =$PKGPATH="
        if [ "$PKGPATH" = "PKGPATH" ]; then
                PKGPATH="`sed 's/.*PKGPATH=/\1/; s/ .*//1' /proc/cmdline`"
        else
                PKGPATH=""
        fi
fi

-- snipp --

* Luis.F.Correia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021202 10:08]: