Le Mardi 3 Décembre 2002 20:03, Giorgio Oteri a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm a novice, i ask you a question.
>
> I must buy a modem BeWAN ADSL PCI ST card of wich you talk about in chapter
> "PPPoA configuration" of user's guide.
>
> Using the modem with LEAF Bearing 1.0-stable is possible to utilize an ADSL
> PPPoE connection?
>
> Thank you for your reply!
It seems to be possible. But you will have to install an ethernet bridge. The
method is the same as the one presented here for the Alcatel Speedtouch USB:
http://www.zoftware.org/adsl-pppoe/
Not exactly what I would call a novice exercice but if you can find some
support it should work (some people here in France report success using this
method on their Bewan PCI st)
Jacques