> Message: 6
> From: "Mike North" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 00:24:12 +0200
> Subject: [leaf-user] Super-Freeswan and Bering user mode app compiler
>

> Hi,
>
> I sent a question about compiling Super-Freeswan user mode
> application for Bering into Freeswan mailing list. Then I found
> this LEAF mailing list and I think that this is better place
> for the question.

Good job sending it here.  I am working on it.  I have attempted to
apply the alg patches and tried to compile them.  Same errors as
yourself.  I am currently trying to come up with a better solution to
the problem than hacking the code to make it compile (as we did with the
x509 patch), since the maintenance problem is forever.