Hello
I'm running Dachstein CD on a couple of routers at work and at home.
Pretty much standard installations with static ip external and local,
no DHCP, some IpSec tunnels.
I'm thinking about adding wireless connections on some of them.
What would be the best way to do that? Can I just add a PCI or ISA
adapter and a wireless card? Can the wireless network share the same
local IP-adress range that I use now or do I have to use another, I
want the wireless net to connect to my office network via the VPN
tunnel.
Any thoughts about brand of cards etc.
Security issues?

Regards