There shouldn't be a problem to integrate it. I know that linux-wlan-ng supports it (in client infrastructure mode) and support form hostap_cs is coming.

Jaime Nebrera Herrera wrote:
Hi all,

A quick and easy question, does WISP support an Atmel AT76C503A based USB wireless devices?

We are preparing an offer based on that board. If its not directly supported but could be integrated (the tools and code are there), if the offer is approved we could "donate or pay" for such a feature.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir