From: "Stovall, Adrian M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "M Lu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 9:01 AM
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Anyone using SBC Yahoo DSL?

All of the equipment on that entry page is standard gear for an SBC DSL
install (NIC, DSL modem, and filters).  The stuff on the linked pages is
more sophisticated hardware that includes mini firewalls/routers/etc, he
doesn't need it, if you can install a bering box.  Static IP's should be
a simple setup...no PPPoE cr@p to fuss with.