Eric Spakman wrote:
Lwd,

I don't have any idea yet, but you could try the new Bering_uClibc_1.1_img (in CVS: /leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/fd0u1680/)
This image contains the new 2.4.20 kernel and modules and all the other necesarry changes.

Regards,
Eric

Hi Eric,

Bering_uClibc_1.1_img from CVS is working fine [as I expected :)]. Changing password or adding users is OK. Now, in 1.1 image I replaced original tinylogin [yours is 36416 bytes long mine is 32592] and the same error occurred. Vice versa [in the root.lrp compiled by me I replaced the tinylogin with the original one] adding a new user or changing the password works too. By the way, where can I find uBuildtool in CVS?

Best regards,
lwd.