I need just a bit more room on my 1680k floppy. Is it possible to build a Bering 1.0 image for a 1760k floppy? Would it work in a typical fd drive? The developer guide seems to produce an output file called linux.upx. It sort of implies it is a disk image (size 1680k?). How do you produce a 1760k image? I don't think you can just format a 1780 floppy and copy files or dd from a 1680k floppy. Any pointers or advice would be most appreciated.

gene