On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:14:00 PST you wrote:

> If anyone help me to give some information about senao
> SL-2010CD Prism2 PCMCIA 200 mw work in bering stable1 ?

Should work fine.  You can use the linux-wlan drivers or the hostap
drivers.  The driver modules are in the <kernel_version>/net and
<kernel_version>/pcmcia subdiretories of the

  http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/stable/modules/

tree.  In addition to the PCMCIA stuff[1], for linux-wlan you
will want to load p80211.o and prism2_cs.o in that order.  For
hostap, you'll want hostap_crypt.o, hostap_crypt_wep.o (optional
I believe), hostap.o, and hostap_cs.o in that order.  That's from
memory so you may want to consult the modules.dep files[2] and the
documentation for the drivers[3].  There's also a bit more
information in these two directories:

  http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/stable/drivers/Prism2/
  http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/stable/drivers/wlan-ng/

and in the leaf-user mailing list archives[4].

--Brad

[1] http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bupcmcia.html
[2] <kernel_version>/modules.dep file in
    http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/modules
[3] http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/
    http://hostap.epitest.fi/
[4] http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/