On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 06:00, Brad Fritz wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:02:07 +0100 Robit wrote:
> > How can I view the package dependency?
>
> LEAF packages don't (currently) have built-in dependency tracking
> or checking.  Typical approaches include:
>
>   1) Load the package, run the binaries, and see if it complains
>      about missing pieces.
>
>   2) Look online for package documentation.  (google and LEAF
>      mailing list searches often produce good results.)
>
>   3) Check the package itself, particularly in
>      var/lib/lrpkg/<pkgname>.help .  (Packages are just
>      gzipped tarballs.)

Brad,
I pulled the dependencies using ldd from perl5.lrp when I committed it
to our bin/packages tree in CVS.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0/perl5.lrp

ldd-ver.sh
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/mhnoyes/sf-admin/ldd-ver.sh?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup