Hi Tom,

On DMZ I run SMTP server on port 25 and Check-Virus on port 2500
So I portforward firewall port 25 to DMZ:2500, and 2500 to DMZ:25.

If I just blacklist

        IP tcp 25

it does not work.

If I do IP tcp 2500

it works.

To be safe I did both "IP tcp 25,2500", but could you explain me why? I
think that IP tcp 25 on firewall should be enough because that where
Shorewall should have checked. Or maybe the order of my settings in
/etc/shorewall/rules

Thank you.