Tom,

        I'll bang my head on it for a while, twitch my mustache a few million
times and drink alot of Dr. Pepper.  Mohan has offered his assistance
also.  I've been where you are and slowly coming back.  Enjoy yourself
and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

        Take care and thanks again!

Best,

Steve