What version of Bering are you trying using?

Are you matching the kernel drivers with the kernel?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Caughlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 1:42 PM
To: LEAF
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] "Could not mount the boot device" error
message-SOLVED (Bad CD drivers?)

Hi folks,
I got my CD to boot successfully when I used the "old" Bering CD drivers
that I had used before. Evidently, there is something about the ones
that I downloaded from
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/modules/2.4.20/ker
nel/drivers/ that either my new Bering box or its CD-Rom doesn't like.
That's puzzling to me that the newer ones didn't want to work. Have a
great weekend!

Best Regards,
Craig