On Friday 10 January 2003 02:13 pm, Chris Buxton wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. Actually, late last night, I copied the data from
> syslinux.cfg into the grub command line interface (using grub on a
> floppy), and it worked great.

Chris,
Hello, if you can give an implicit example, it can be documented somewhere
on the site (FAQ or HD howto) or atleast searchable via the archives.
To my knowledge several people have got LEAF to work via Grub/Lilo,
but noone has posted a menu-first (grub) or lilo.conf.

Thanks,
~Lynn
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall developer