I am using the latest wisp image with a single (wired)
ethenet interfaced. I am trying to backup my DoC so I
can reformatted. From a linux machine I tried "ssh
root@netier dd if=/dev/ntfla1 | dd of=doc.img" and the
command would stop about 18 megs into. I then create a
32meg /tmp (64 meg total memory) and dd and gzip the image
to /tmp and tried to ftp it off to my linux box. The ftp
with hash turned on would stop about 8 megs into it. In
both cases my wisp box would not respond to pings nor would
it be able to ping other machines. Restarting the network
from wdistconfig would wake the box up. Is this a known
problem ? If you need me to reproduce just let me know.