David Ondzes wrote:

Pretty sure I check it, I found some but not all the
.o files it looks like I need.
# tar ztvf wisp-dist_2469_modules.tar.gz | grep usb-st
# tar ztvf wisp-dist_2469_modules.tar.gz | grep scsi_m
# tar ztvf wisp-dist_2469_modules.tar.gz | grep sd_m
#

Are usb-storage, scsi_mod and sd_m generic enough to
use from bering and use the rest from wisp-dist ?
They're not compiled in by default. Next compile will have the modules and I will also publish the kernel sources. Meanwhile standard 2.4.20 kernel modules should be compatible. I'm very busy with other stuff now, sorry for delay guys...

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir