Hi everybody,

We installed the test release of wisp (wdist-2003-01-09(2740)) (seems to work fine).
Then we installed the bering pcmcia package from the sourceforge page and it works fine.
But as soon as we back up wisp for the first time and reboot it, it doesn't manage to insert the modules of
pcmcia.lrp anymore. It prints the following errors:

Using /modules/pcmcia/pcmcia_core.o
insmod: unresolved symbol pm_unregister_all
insmod: unresolved symbol pm-register

Using /modules/pcmcia/i82365.o
insmod: unresolved symbol unregister_ss_entry
insmod: unresolved symbol pci_irq_mask
insmod: unresolved symbol register_ss_entry
insmod: unresolved symbol CardServices

Using /modules/pcmcia/ds.o
insmod: unresolved symbol proc_pccard
insmod: unresolved symbol CardServices

The pcmcia package seems to be incompatible with wdist-2003-01-09(2740) or at least
it has troubles to digest a backup.
Is there a version around that is compatible with this version of wdist.
We need the pcmcia.lrp package since we need to access a modem via minicom
(there's no serial_cs.o in wisp-dist_2469_modules)

Thanks

Nicolas and Daniel