Ok, after some research i find the dhcrelay binary who made the job, as i user of Slackware, and have not too much contact with Debian, so, i can't compile ISC dhcpd to put into Bering, and my question is???
If i get dhcrelay binary from wisp release, i can put into Bering??? Someone has do that??? Or someone have a hint to give me about that???

Thanks

Samuel Abreu