Hi Tom,

You asked what version I'm running... Not too sure - I don't have access
to the box at the moment.  However, the snippet you included in your
message to the list jogged my memory.  I was working on doing something
along the lines of WISP-Dist for a local group a year or so ago and was
chasing every bit of disk space possible.  I recall editing some
configuration files to remove some of the 'wordy' explanatory text...
This file must have been one of them and the .lrp must have eventually
been added to my home's LEAF compact flash system.  So, I apologize for
hearing the hoofbeats and going off on a zebra hunt ;-)  (and wasting
your time to boot).

The good news is I solved the problem! ;-)   But I still don't know how
I was able to get the lease in the first place!

Sheepishly,

Brock