Support Requests item #669688, was opened at 2003-01-17 12:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=669688&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi!

First i want to thank the bering-team for the great work
they do!

Now to the problem:
I'm having a Samsung Cablemodem connected via a
Accton-Ethernet card to my ISP and i'm not able to
get an IP-Address via dhclient/pump, only when i use
the dhcpcd package (older one, found it somewhere in
the net :-)).

The second question is not proper to the subject, but
wouldn't it be nice to have a Wake On Lan feature?
I found the ether-wake.c, which would do the thing, but
i'm not able to compile it cause i have no suitable linux
box. Could somebody do the job for me please? ;-)

Any help would be appreciated!

best regards,
Gerd