Hi Jacques!

Thank you for your quick solution, i've tested the package and it's working good!
Although i really don't know why i'm unable to obtain an IP-Address via dhclient/pump,
must be a "special" version of a DHCP-Server

I don't want to be impolite, but would you compile me the ether-wake.c found at
ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/diag/?

Thanks again!

best regards
Gerd