Hello!

I'm currently setting up a new web site at http://distro.kneschke.de. This
will be the home for a new distribution based on LEAF/Bering called
KNESCHKE. Like my surname! :)

Currently the page is mostly empty. I'm currently starting writing
documentation. You can find the first parts on the webpage.

I also uploaded some packages that i have created. Be aware that they are
not stable. Most of them have not the LEAF specfiv information included.
This means you can install them using lrpkg -i, but you can't make backups
of them and you can not configure them using lrcfg. This will come later.

Users of the Fritz Card DSL can be happy today! The package for this card is
now online too. Sorry any one who was waiting for them so long.

Just have a look and be aware that nothing is beta!! :)

Cu
--
Lars Kneschke
http://www.kneschke.de