Thanks, I'll try it.

Lynn Avants <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/20/2003 09:17:29 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Phillip Watts/austin/Nlynx)

Subject:  Re: [leaf-user] Token ring bridging.

On Monday 20 January 2003 08:40 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does that mean yes.
> If the support is compiled in the kernel that
> source routing and error monitor are handled even if
> not handled by the driver?

I don't specifically know, but Linux has been routing/bridging
token ring for years, so I would suspect so.

> Or, yes the kernel knows how to act as a mac bridge with
> two token ring cards?

That's what bridging is....do not assign ip's (routing) to the
interfaces on a bridge.

--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall developer