Frederick,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:19:28 +0100 Frederick Jacquet wrote:

> 1) What should i do for setting up 2 LAN IP adress on a singe network card ?
> (192.168.0.254 & 192.168.13.254)

Check out
http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10121.html

(Searching for "ip alias" will probably turn up other posts too.)

> and defining those 2 zones in whorewall ??

(Presuming you meant "shorewall"... :-)
I think you can define the aliased interfaces just like the
standard ones in /etc/shorewall/interfaces .  You'll need to
add the zones in /etc/shorewall/zones too.  Very complete
shorewall documentation is available at http://shorewall.net/ .

> 2) Where should i put script wich are started after boot is complete ?

Short answer:
In /etc/init.d/ and use RCDLINKS="S,99" .

Long answer:
Bering (and most LEAF variants) use SysV style init with the
exception that the runlevel symlinks are created at boot using
the RCDLINKS variables in /etc/init.d/* .  Check out:
http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09903.html

Backup the etc package after adding anything to the /etc/init.d
directory that you want to keep past the next reboot.

> 3) I'm looking for any hint for setting up dial on demand IPsec freeswan
>  connexion ?

Disclaimer: I haven't used freeswan over ppp or with shorewall.

I doubt it will be trivial to setup.  A few hints to get you
started:

  FreeSWAN FAQ:  Can I build IPSEC tunnels over a demand-dialed link?
  http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.99/doc/faq.html#demanddial

  Demand dialing:
  http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bumodem.html#AEN138

  PPP HOWTO Ch. 25 After the link comes up - the /etc/ppp/ip-up script
  http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO/ip-up.html

  Shorewall IPSEC page:
  http://shorewall.net/IPSEC.htm

  Shorewall "add" and "delete" commands:
  http://www.shorewall.net/starting_and_stopping_shorewall.htm

  (And obviously google.)

More specific questions yield more specific answers. ;-)  There
might be others interested in something similar, so if you get
it working it would be helpful if you post your results to the
list.  Good luck.

--Brad