--On Friday, January 24, 2003 1:59 PM -0700 Steve Fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 08:31, Tom Eastep wrote:

--On Friday, January 24, 2003 8:20 AM -0700 Steve Fink
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://leaf.netvantix.com/012303/swstatus.txt

It looks like your /etc/shorewall/masq file has simply:

eth0	eth1

That will only masquerade the FIRST subnet on eth1. You need additional
entries for the other local subnets.
Thanks!

Works beautifully!

Great!

Your are not the first to be cut by that sharp edge so for Shorewall 1.3.14, I'm going to change the behavior; beginning with 1.3.14, Shorewall will masquerade traffic from all primary subnets on the specified interface (those that don't say "secondary" in the output of "ip addr show dev <interface>"). This will be well documented in the release notes and in the Upgrade Considerations but I wanted to give you a heads up.

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep \ Shorewall - iptables made easy
AIM: teastep \ http://www.shorewall.net