From: Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:20 AM
To: Joey Officer
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] VNC, SSH, port forward

I'm doing this.

I have leaf port forward port 22 to a Red Hat box running ssh.  Then I use
plink to create the tunnel from the internet.

plink.exe -ssh jay@remote -L 5901:localhost:5901

Then on the pc I'm running vnc client on I use localhost:1 as
the servername.  Any traffic going to the localhost on port 5901 gets put
though the tunnel to the remote machine to port 5901.

Jason

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Joey Officer wrote:

> I currently have the port forwarding working to the (specified port and
IP)