Support Requests item #672881, was opened at 2003-01-22 20:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=672881&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm configuring Dachstein for use as a firewall/VPN and
it's working great, but I need to have two internal
networks.  I have the software recognizing all nics (eth0,
eth1, eth2) and I can ping hosts behind any of the three
interfaces.  eth0 connects to the Internet, eth1 is
connected to private net 10.1.0.0/24, and eth2 is
connected to private net 10.2.0.0/24.  Within the
network config, how do I indicate there are two internal
networks?  The INTERN_IF, INTERN_IP, and
INTERN_NET seem to only allow me to specify a single
network.

Thanks,
Bob